get to know how we began Originally, the owners were into merchandise and distribution of soda drinks in the 1980s. The couple had close friends and business colleagues stay in their spare bedroom whenever these people were in town for a business trip. After a lot of convincing by their colleagues, the lodging house was built in the year 1990. Registered as ALEU’s Lodge, it was named after the owners: “Al” from the husband’s name, Alfredo and “Eu” from the wife’s name, Eulalia. The very first building was 2-storey with 20 rooms, they operated targeting to cater to businessmen and company distributors. In the following years, as the demand was gradually increasing, they built an extension building adding 15 more rooms. In the year 2000, they extended their market to leisure travelers and transients, building rooms that were more spacious and equipped with its own private shower and comfort room, a television unit and a mini-refrigerator.
After two decades of being in the lodging business, the number of rooms were gradually growing and in the recent years, a 3-storey annex building with 25 rooms has been opened to cater to long-staying guests.
our mission At ALEU’s Lodge, we aspire to provide affordable accommodation with outstanding customer service to cater to a comfortable and satisfying overall experience for all our guests. our vision We hope to remain as one of the top choices for accommodation here in the city of Toledo. With the ever-changing economy and technology, we aim to be dynamic and stay competitive in the years to come. On the other hand, the management will operate sustainably to ensure continuity of support for its employees.
Our people are looking forward to serve you
for inquiries and reservations
and other services
- Air-conditioned rooms.
- Cable TVs with over 50 channels.
- Hot and Cold Shower
- Free Internet Access
- Room Service and Turn-down Service
- Breakfast upon request and order.
- Events planning and organizing.
- Free local phone call at reception area.
- Local area tour information.
- Van, bus and ferry trip schedules.
- Laundry and pressing service.
- Car Rental
- Valet parking
- Use of microwave and kettle for food preparation at minimum charge.
- Business Center
- Restaurant that serves all-time Filipino favorites at very affordable prices.
- Function halls that can accommodate 50 to 100 people.
- Secured parking area.
- Fire extinguishers placed in hallways for emergencies.
you can find us
you can find us AT
S. Osmena Street, Luray 1
Toledo City, Cebu, Philippines
give us a call: (032) 322-5672 / 467-8268
+63 910 216 2830 / +63 906 892 7944